Mud Management Gravel Grid Panel - 9' x 24' x 3"
Mud Management Gravel Grid Panel
Size: 9' x 24' x 3" deep
Square Feet / Grid: 215 ($1.93 / sq. ft. delivered)
Do you need a written quote? Submit a quote request >
Volume Pricing Available on Orders Over $5,000
Livestock Paddock areas • Porous Pavements • Overflow Parking areas • Access Roads • Fire Access Lanes • Boat Ramps • Parking Lots • Golf Cart Paths • Roadside Shoulder Reinforcement • Driveways • Ports & Marinas • RV Parking • Trails & Pathways • Pavement Base Support • Permeable Paver Support
Area Before Mud Management Grid:
After Installing Mud Management Grid:
********* 8 Months After Installation *********
"I just wanted to drop you a quick note regarding your products that we installed in April this year. After we finished up, we received lots and lots or rain, your product held up beautifully. We are so glad we installed and purchased from your company. I absolutely love the grids we put down for the wash area, I used it a lot this summer. Thank you again for your assistance and I recommend your stuff all the time. I hope you have a Merry Christmas and very Happy New Year!"
- Perforated Cell Design for Maximum Drainage
- Reduces Mud
- Provides Stability for Vehicular Traffic
- Non-Leaching Material
- HDPE Material with a 100 Year+ Lifespan
- LSG Grids are Available in 3", 4" & 6" Depths
- The LSG grid can be used to reduce mud and stabilize a variety of surfaces. The 3" model is best used for pedestrian and light vehicular traffic, the 4" & 6" models are designed for medium - heavy vehicle traffic.
- The LSG grid has been used on thousands of stabilization installations throughout the USA for over 10 years.
How to Install:
Download the full installation guide for instructions on how to install the LSG grid in an equestrian application.
Connecting Grids Together
(click image above to enlarge)
The grids can be connected by either using heavy-duty zip-ties (for lighter load applications) or by stapling as shown below. If connecting with zip-ties, run the zip ties around the entire cell to connect.
Note: The below videos are for general reference on the LSG grid only. Do not follow the instructions shown in the videos for a horse paddock installation. Refer to the Horse Paddock Installation Guide for specific instructions.
Mud Management Grid Shipping Time:
All Grids and Accessories Ship for Free (standard ground, see map)
- Expedited shipping only available on orders over $2,000
- Call: (800) 520-7731 for pricing and ship times
Shipping estimates shown on the map pertain to this specific product only. Grid orders typically ship same day if the order is placed before 12:00 noon CST. Transit times displayed in the map are listed in business days, and are approximate. The day that the order is shipped is not counted as a transit day.