- Model: EGA20-6
- Series: Mud Management Grid
- Size: 8.4' x 21.4' x 6" deep
- Square Feet / Grid: 179
Horse Paddock Areas • Livestock Paddock Areas • Porous Pavements • Overflow Parking areas • Access Roads • Fire Access Lanes • Boat Ramps • Parking Lots • Golf Cart Paths • Roadside Shoulder Reinforcement • Driveways • Ports & Marinas • RV Parking • Trails & Pathways • Pavement Base Support • Permeable Paver Support
- Free Shipping
- Need a Written Quote?
- Volume Pricing Available on
Orders Over $5,000
- Questions? Call (800) 748-5647
EGA Horse Paddock Mud Management Grid
- Perforated Cell Design for Max Drainage
- Reduces Mud
- Provides Stability for Vehicular Traffic
- Non-Leaching Material
- HDPE Material with a 100 Year+ Lifespan
All our mud management grids are professional-grade and are designed for use in both residential & commercial applications. Our grids are designed for decades of continuous use in ground stabilization applications.
- EGA Grids are Available in 3", 4" , 6" & 8" Depths
- The EGA grid can be used to reduce mud and stabilize a variety of surfaces. The 3" model is best used for pedestrian and light vehicular traffic, the 4", 6" & 8" models are designed for medium - heavy vehicle traffic.
- The EGA grid has been used on thousands of stabilization installations throughout the USA for over 15 years.
EGA grids ship compressed and ship by either LTL freight or UPS. We offer free shipping on all EGA grids and accessories.
How to Install:
The following are installation instructions when installing the EGA grid on a driveway application which is identical to a horse paddock area. For a horse paddock installation many owners choose to install a top dressing of shavings or pea gravel which is not outlined in the guide.
Connecting Grids :
The EnviroLock is a one piece mechanical tool that securely fastens adjacent EnviroGrid® panels. Envirolock units closely resemble ultra heavy-duty zip ties. Unlike other competitor’s fasteners in the market that join a single spot of the panel, the EnviroLock can join up to the full depth of the cell. Once locked in place they cannot move or become dislodged. The EnviroLocks can be used on all applications and are quick and easy to install. They are UV stabilized and made out of high strength nylon.
The EGA grid features built-in slots for connecting the Envirolock ties. This allows for an easy installation and prevents ripping or cell damage when zipties are used with other grid products.
Other Applications :
The EGA grid can be used in a variety of different applications:
The following accessories must be purchased with an accompanying EGA grid order and cannot be purchased alone.
- All Grids and Accessories Ship for Free (standard ground, see map)
- Expedited shipping only available on orders over $2,000
Call: (800) 520-7731 for pricing and ship times
Shipping estimates shown on the map pertain to this specific product only. Grid orders typically ship same day if the order is placed before 12:00 noon CST. Transit times displayed in the map are listed in business days, and are approximate. The day that the order is shipped is not counted as a transit day.
Other Grid sizes available:
Please contact us for pricing on the 4", 6" & 8" EGA grids.