1/8″ Bollard Covers - Ideal Shield
1/8" Bollard Covers - Ideal Shield
Model: Various Available
Brand: Ideal Shield
Size: Various Available
The Original Dome-Topped Bollard Cover
Reduce the need for paint and future maintenance costs with Ideal Shield’s Bollard Covers. Ideal Shield’s Bollard Covers are easily installed with our patented tape, sliding over steel pipe bollards for quick and permanent installation. Bollard sleeves fit 4’’, 6’’ and 8’’ pipes and are available in eleven standard colors. Bollard covers are manufactured from recyclable plastic and produced in the USA. Standard sizes and colors are in stock and ready to be shipped. 1/8’’ Bollard Covers are ideal for areas where eliminating the need to paint and enhancing your facility’s appearance is a priority.
The Ideal Advantage
- See why Dome Tops are Stronger than flat top bollard covers
- Fits 4”, 6” and 8″steel pipe
- Available in eleven standard colors (yellow, red, accessible blue, orange, light gray, dark gray, white, urban bronze, black, green, and brown)
- Standard height 59″ to the top of the dome
- Cut to custom lengths at no additional costs, saving money on freight
- Mold-on graphics and custom colors are available upon request
- 2 pieces of tape included for fast installation – no messy adhesive or screws required
- Permanent installation method ensures a secure fit and reduces theft
- Longest warranty in the industry against fading
Thermoplastic Polyethylene with UV and Anti-Static additives (prevents fading for 5 years)
4″ and 6″
8″ only available with 1/4″ nominal wall thickness
59″ standard height at the top of the dome
Cut to custom heights with no additional charges reducing the cost of freight
Patented installation tape included to secure for permanent fit
1/8″ Bollard Cover Architectural Specifications
Ideal Shield Bollard Cover Sleeve Testing Results
Bollard Cover Install Instructions
What Size Do I Need?
- Click Here to download the Bollard Cover Measuring Tool Note: Do not print image above, print from the download link below for accurate results. When printing, page scale settings on the print screen dialogue box should be set to “None” Click here for printing information.
- Use the tool to place horizontally over your pipe to measure the correct diameter of the pipe, then match diameter with appropriate sleeve size listed on the document. Another set of instructions are also included in the PDF.
OD= Outside Diameter
ID= Inside Diameter
|Pipe OD||Sleeve ID||Pipe Circumference||Pipe Size||Ideal Sleeve Size|
For a snugger fit, please see 1/4 bollard covers page
Ideal Shield offers 11 standard colors. Custom colors are available for larger quantities upon request. To discuss a custom color option, please contact our customer service at (866) 825-8659.
Click to download Bollard Cover Color Chart
*Reproduction of web colors are not always “what you see is what you get” because colors on your monitor and the color produced physically can, and most likely will, vary. This is because different devices have different color “languages” and will output color differently. The colors you see on your monitor are the result of reflective light and colors you see physically are a mix of different inks which will vary from your monitor display.
To get a better result it is important to choose your colors CAREFULLY. We cannot be held responsible for colors that are off a few shades due to the vast complexities of media differences. Choose a Pantone or Sherwin Williams colors to get the best result, or contact us and we’ll be happy to send you a sample.